A fast and simple soup that will warm you for days. Always think about the size you cut your veg, and how it relates to the other ingredients you’re biting into. It should be a monogamous affair!
- 2-3 New Potatoes, Chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 C. Celery, finely chopped (Leaves too!)
- 2 Carrots, finely sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 Bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Parmasan Rind
- 1 Can of Northern White Beans, rinsed
- 1 Bunch Kale, chopped
- 1-2 T. Butter
- Olive Oil, S&P
- 6-8 C. Stock (Veg or Chkn)
- Grated Parmesan
- Heat Butter & Glug of Olive oil in Dutch oven or other heavy bottomed pot
- Add Potatoes and slightly brown, 5 mins.
- Add Onions, Celery, Carrots, Garlic, S&P and saute until slightly browned- 8 mins.
- Add rest of ingredients except the Kale
- Add enough stock to cover ingredients by 1″
- Simmer for 20 Minutes
- When potatoes are al dente, add Kale and cook 5 mins
- Let sit before serving
- Serve with Parmasean cheese and drizzle of O.O